GBWhatsapp is a modded version of whatsapp which gives you a bunch of new features and is totally worth downloading and using over the official stock whatsapp! You can start by downloading the latest GBWhatsapp version and following our instructions. You can download GBWhatsApp for your phone from here – Download GBWhatsApp.
Some devices have an inbuilt feature which allows a user to use multiple instances of an application.
But the problem is most of them don’t. We here present you with a tutorial in which you won’t need to buy a new device or update your rom in order to use multiple whatsapp. Whether you want multiple whatsapps on your phone or not, this guide is worth trying.
Whatsapp is a messenger available for mobile devices used worldwide to communicate (video/audio/texts) with people for free ! Creating a group is just a few taps away in this incredible application and we can also share messages, photos and videos with upto 256 people at once.Not only that but there’s the whatsapp web feature which can be used to open your whatsapp in your browser and can be used across multiple devices.
Now, the thing is that you can run one whatsapp in a single device and can’t create more than one copy using a different number. Here we have the most optimal solution for that very reason. Some of the features which GBWhatsapp provides are :
- The header color of can easily be modified.
- The video size that can be sent is 50 mb!.
- Images can be sent without compromising any quality.
- Audio upload limit = 40mb.
- The quality of the media content is increased considerably.
- Custom launch icon is possible!.
- Stay online always even when the screen isn’t on!.
- Head Up notifications toggle button!.
- Control whether you receive the voice calls or not.
- Custom passwords help you protect your privacy.
- Image sending limit increased upto 90 instead of the default 30!.
- Keep your blue ticks and online status to yourself!.
- Broadcast list can add up to 600 members instead of the default 252.
- Customize the blue tick styles.
- Any message can be easily copied to clipboard by double tapping.
- The status character limit is now 250!.
- Ny chat can be secured now using a customized 4 digit pin.
- The group name can be as long as 35 unique characters now!.
- End to end encryption
- Go to the settings menu of your android device and enable your “unknown sources” option. This is mandatory or it won’t work.
- After this you have to delete the whatsapp application which is already installed on your device and the follow the next step.
- The download the GBWhatsapp application in your device. Enter your mobile number and verify with your device. Ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- After that you have to download another application named GBWA Dual-WhatsApp. The moment it has been downloaded, you’ll need to set it up the same way you set up the previous whatsapp.
- Voila! Now you can use two whatsapp accounts on the same device !!.